Coolant System Flush
Please feel free to contact us with any questions about your brakes or to schedule an appointment(303) 722-5530
Want your vehicle to last longer and cost you less money? Regularly flushing the radiator and refreshing it with new coolant can help you achieve this!
Your car’s cooling system is doing a lot more than keeping your engine from getting too hot. In cold climates like ours in Colorado, it helps keep the vehicle’s engine from suffering wintertime freezing, which prevents costly damage.
Regularly maintaining your vehicle’s cooling system will:
- Create maximum radiator efficiency to cool the engine in hot weather
- Ensure your engine’s antifreeze is sufficient to avert freezing during winter
- Make certain the whole system is free of leaks and blockages
- Prevent antifreeze from turning acidic, which causes clumps and restrictions throughout the system
- Safeguard your vehicle’s water pump, extending its life with lubricating additives in correctly functioning antifreeze
- Protect against scale deposits and rust build-up by maintaining the antifreeze integrity
Every 30,000 miles is what most manufacturers recommend for coolant system maintenance. Prior to seasonal weather changes is the perfect time to schedule your appointment at Pearl Street Garage.